- School begins at 7.30 a.m. All students should be in school by 7.20 a.m. Parents are
kindly requested to leave their children at the school gate and not enter the School
premises. If any child is regularly late to School, we will be obliged to give her three
months’ notice to find another school closer to her home.
- For very special reasons permission to leave school before the end of school will only be
granted on receipt of a note from a parent or guardian. No phone calls will be
- Parents must make sure that their daughters leave the School premises before 3.00 p.m.
We will not be responsible for any child who will be in the premises after 3.00 p.m.
- Children must attend school regularly. If for some reason a child is absent from school
for a day or two The class Teacher needs to be informed by her Parent or Guardian using
the pages set aside for this purpose. If a child is absent for three days or more she must
submit a Medical certificate. Unless she has obtained prior permission from the school
- Parents are requested to try as far as possible to get Dental or Medical Appointments
after 2.00 p.m. or on holidays.
- Any Child going abroad will have to obtain prior permission from the principal, before
travel arrangements are made, and also obtain and fill the form available in the office
and submit it to the office.
- Picnics, Camps and Educational tours are planned for the various classes. We expect all
the children to participate in these activities. We expect parents to give their daughters
permission to do so when they are accompanied by one of our teachers.
- Pupils are not allowed,
- To take part in fashion shows, public shows, T.V. Commercials, films, advertisements
for print media or social media while yet at school.
- To bring mobile phones, tabs, laptops, computers or any such electronic device to
- To bring autographs or birthday treats to school.
- Severe disciplinary actions will be taken against students who are found to be dishonest
at examinations and those who are found to have attempted to tamper with, their
- The School Uniform consists of a box pleated white dress (See pattern with
monogrammed pocket) blue and white striped socks and white shoes. The School tie
and the house badge which should be worn to school daily.
- Hair below shoulder level should be plaited. No fancy items are permitted to be worn.
Eg.: fancy hair clips, bobbies, bangles etc. Ribbons worn should be in blue, and white on
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
- All the children are expected to take part in extracurricular activities. It is understood
that the children will have to stay after school on some days for those activities.
- The P.T.A. Meeting is conducted twice a year, At least on Parent should attend the
meeting. After the meeting the Class Teacher will be available to any parents who
wishes to inquire about the child's progress.
- School fees must be paid regularly, Fees for the current term should be paid on or
before the end of the first month of the relevant term.
- School Office hours for Parents and Visitors are: Monday & Thursday from 2.00 p.m. -
- The original Birth Certificate which is submitted to the office at the time of admission
cannot be taken out of school for any reason.
- The National Anthem and School Anthem must be known by every student.
- Parents are kindly requested to come decently dressed for the meetings and also when
coming into the school for any other purpose.